- Product Features
Material: Nylon fabric with duraguard coating Colors: Assorted Colors: Black Size: Height: 25" , Width: 18.5" , Depth: 10.5" Linear inches: 54" Weight: 11 lb. 0 oz. Capacity: 4500 cu. inches Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty (view warranty details) Variant: 1
- Dirt and water resistant
- Easy Access on airline
- Large main compartment
- Self-repairing nylon zipper system ensures flawless operation and provides consistent closures
- Ergonomic high-tensile-strength zipper pulls ensure effortless and secure opening and closing
- Rubber skid guards protect against potential damage
- Large rear wheels make Spinners extra flexible, switching effortlessly from rolling upright beside you to being pulled behind
- Telescoping handle with two stops at 38" and 43" ensures a comfortable roll for users of different heights
- Detachable Add-A-Bag strap provides multiple carrying and balancing options for additional totes and cases
- Low-profile neoprene carry handles are unobtrusive and very comfortable
- Roomy main compartment expands 2½" maximizing space and packing flexibility
- Full description
We"re very proud to announce the launch of the new WalkAbout Lite 4 collection of Spinners, Rollaboards, Totes and rolling carry-on luggage. Our design and development teams have worked very hard to come up with the latest improvements in design and materials, in order to provide lightweight durable luggage at an affordable price.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with your luggage as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair your bag (or replace it, if repair is not possible) at our expense. The Travelpro® warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship but does not cover wear or damage caused by abuse, mishandling, accidental damage, inappropriate selection, or carelessness caused by an airline or other common carrier. In the course of normal handling, your luggage may suffer abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents or soil. Certain component parts such as wheels, bumper feet, leather, etc., will show wear. This wear is not covered under the warranty. Travelpro® will provide prompt refurbishment services at a nominal cost. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state."
Note: Please examine your luggage carefully for damage before leaving the airport and immediately report any damage to the baggage service center of the airline on which you traveled. DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE AIRLINE IS THE AIRLINE'S RESPONSIBILITY AND MUST BE CLAIMED TO THE AIRLINE AT THE TIME DAMAGE OCCURS. By not following this procedure, you risk that the damage will not be covered under airline policy or Travelpro's warranty. If you are dissatisfied after making your baggage claim to the airline, please contact:
Aviation Consumer Protection Division US Department of Transportation C-75
400 7th Street, SW, Room 4107 Washington, DC 20590
Should you have questions about your luggage, or need repair service, call Customer Service at 1-800-741-7471.