- Product Features
Material: Water and stain resistant Polyester Fabric Colors: Assorted Colors: Blue Size: Height: 20" , Width: 14" , Depth: 9.5" Linear inches: 43.5" Weight: 6.4 lbs. Capacity: 2352 cu. inches Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty (view warranty details) Variant: 1
- New patent-pending Contour Grip design with rubberized touch points specifically engineered for spinner model use.
- Polyester fabric with water and stain resistant coating.
- Airline-grade aluminum handle locks in 2 positions (38” and 42.5”) to ensure a comfortable roll for users of different heights.
- 4-wheel spinners rotate 360° providing superior maneuverability and a smooth glide in every direction.
- A unique bottom tray aligns and stabilizes wheels for effortless maneuverability and enhanced durability.
- Honeycomb frame system provides lightweight durability.
- Tapered expansion capability of up to 2” on spinner models provides packing flexibility while keeping the center of gravity low.
- Ergonomic high-tensile-strength zipper pulls ensure effortless and secure opening/closing.
- Unobtrusive top, side and bottom cushioned carry handles provide multiple carrying options.
- Full length front pocket with built in ticket pocket for last minute items.
- Full length interior lid pocket, side accessory pocket and adjustable hold down straps offer intelligent packing flexibility.
- Full description
Our lightest collection ever. Maxlite 3 brings amazing innovation to our ultra-lightweight collection of 4-wheel Spinners and 2-wheel Rollaboard luggage. This handsome 12-piece set comes with the patented Contour Grip on Spinners, plus a unique expansion design and custom full-bottom tray to add greater stability. Combined with flexible packing options and stylish accents, Maxlite 3 has the look and feel of top-of-the-line luggage, without the hefty price tag. And it"s lighter than ever. Every piece is backed by our reassuring Lifetime Warranty.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Travelpro Limited Lifetime Warranty "In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with your luggage as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will repair your bag (or replace it, if repair is not possible) at our expense. The Travelpro warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship but does not cover wear or damage caused by abuse, mishandling, accidental damage, inappropriate selection, or carelessness caused by an airline or other common carrier. In the course of normal handling, your luggage may suffer abrasions, minor cuts, scratches, dents or soil. Certain component parts such as wheels, bumper feet, leather, etc., will show wear. This wear is not covered under the warranty. Travelpro will provide prompt refurbishment services at a nominal cost. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state." Note: Please examine your luggage carefully for damage before leaving the airport and immediately report any damage to the baggage service center of the airline on which you traveled. DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE AIRLINE IS THE AIRLINE'S RESPONSIBILITY AND MUST BE CLAIMED TO THE AIRLINE AT THE TIME DAMAGE OCCURS. By not following this procedure, you risk that the damage will not be covered under airline policy or Travelpro's warranty. If you are dissatisfied after making your baggage claim to the airline, please contact: Aviation Consumer Protection Division US Department of Transportation C-75 400 7th Street, SW, Room 4107 Washington, DC 20590 Should you have questions about your luggage, or need repair service, call Customer Service at 1-800-741-7471. www.travelpro.com