- Product Features
Material: Ballistic Nylon Colors: Assorted Colors: Black, Olive Size: Height: 15" , Width: 21" , Depth: 9" Linear inches: 45" Weight: 9.9 Lbs. Capacity: 2933 cu. inches Warranty: Simple as that® lifetime guarantee (view warranty details) Variant: N/AInternal Features
- Door panel features 2 mesh pockets for undergarments, a zippered shoe pocket, a tie/scarf pocket, and a zippered pocket
- Main section features a Wally clamp to securely hang 2-3 suits
- Foam centered garment panels gently blanket clothes to minimize wrinkling
- Velcro mesh corner pockets are perfect for belts and odd-shaped items
- Removable zip-in extender panel keeps longer garments neat
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Aircraft-grade aluminum telescoping handle system
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- Divided gusseted front pocket: (1) a small section with key keeper, a D-ring to hold hanging hooks, and (2) a larger section for packing casual clothes, a jacket or shoes
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts
Simple as that® lifetime guarantee
Simple as that® lifetime guarantee statement. The only guarantee that covers it all!
Briggs & Riley is committed to developing Briggs & Riley products of superior design, performance and
value. We pride ourselves on developing an ongoing, lifelong relationship with you, our consumer and Briggs & Riley spokesperson. Due to our extreme confidence in our products and our insatiable desire to deliver only the highest level of service, we have created the most consumer-friendly guarantee in the travelware industry.
If your Briggs & Riley bag is ever broken or damaged, even if it was caused by an airline, we will repair it free of charge – Simple as that! Here’s how the Briggs & Riley Simple as that® guarantee works:
A. Simple bag repairs – you can send or bring your bag to a local Authorized Repair Center. No repair number is needed. Please note that you are responsible for any freight charges incurred when shipping your bag to an authorized repair center.
B. Badly damaged bags - we recommend sending them directly to Briggs & Riley at one of our Official Company Repair Centers.
Our 'Simple as That®' guarantee will cover the repair of all functional aspects of your Briggs & Riley bag for life.
We will continue to repair your bag even if you decide to purchase a new Briggs & Riley product with the latest performance innovations.
Naturally, our warranty does not cover cosmetic wear or cleaning, nor does it cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/or its content. If your bag or its contents are damaged by an airline and you wish to hold them responsible, we suggest that you file a claim with the carrier before leaving the airport. If you choose not to do this and instead wish for us to repair your bag, we will be happy to do so at no charge.
Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition.